BIANCA's LATEX LAIR BIANCA's GLAMOUR LOUNGE BIANCA's STORE BIANCA's NEWS BIANCA's BOOK | FILMS BIANCA's FORUM

<  Bianca Beauchamp, Latex, Fetish, Glam  ~  Green Bathing Suit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:14 pm
User avatarBianca's Forum Supreme UserJoined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:07 amPosts: 2105Location: The Old Sugar Factory @ The Top Of the Hill
I must say, having looked at the original set of photos with the green bathing suit and the first batch of the kink shoot, I really believe that it fits you much better now than it did back then.

It looks absolutely awesome.

And the boots. Well what can I say. :D

Bianca! X/

Thigh Boots!! :twisted:

Bianca WEARING thigh boots!!!!!!!!

(/) (/) :freak: (/) (/)

I'd hoped for ages to be able to write that last statement, and it was worth the wait. :mrgreen:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:36 pm
User avatarThe Photographer GuyThe Photographer GuyJoined: Tue May 16, 2000 3:01 amPosts: 5314
King Buxton wrote:

LOL!
Yeah, we don't really see them on the covers, now do we?! So it's kind of a surprise in the members zone! Glad you like the photos!

And they are rubber thigh boots too... ! sexxxxyyyyyy.... :twisted:

:wink:

Martin

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:58 pm
User avatarThe Omnipresent OneThe Omnipresent OneJoined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:48 amPosts: 4580Location: England
I don't know what Bianca had dropped in picture green-bathingsuit064_023.jpg but I'm sure glad she decided to pick it up. :P

Those boots are fantastic, nice to see a boot of this style without bricks glued to the bottom of them, and Bianca's hair looks great as well.

I refuse to mention that bathing suit, I can't get into last years clothes let alone ones from a few years ago. :sick: :cry:

mc

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:44 pm
Bianca's Forum Supreme UserJoined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:44 pmPosts: 2033
It's a gorgeous set! I really like the hair and makeup, and yes, the boots are divine. :mrgreen: It is so fun to compare the old set to the new one and see the way the suit fits all differently now. What fun! I like both sets, I do. The old Bianca photos always remind me so much of Tori Amos.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:09 pm
User avatarThe Photographer GuyThe Photographer GuyJoined: Tue May 16, 2000 3:01 amPosts: 5314
Thanks must go to THE Richard for the magnificient hair!

:mrgreen:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:19 pm
User avatarThe One In ChargeThe One In ChargeJoined: Mon Jun 26, 2000 3:01 amPosts: 3502Location: Montreal, Qc. Canada
Its pretty funny actually that this bathing suit still fits me. It's true latex can stretch a lot.
Well, mayeb I am surprised even mor ethat the glue hold one until 2004!
Martin's technique in making latex clothes was nto always... huh.. strong 8)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:12 am
User avatarBianca's Forum Supreme UserJoined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:57 pmPosts: 2203Location: Antwerp - Belgium
Of course that could also make an interesting photo shoot. One where the latex is peeling off piece by piece because of the glue letting go :twisted:

BM

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:46 am
User avatarThe Omnipresent OneThe Omnipresent OneJoined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:48 amPosts: 4580Location: England
BM wrote:

One where the latex is peeling off piece by piece because of the glue letting go

I can't see Mario wanting too much credit on that shoot. :P

mc

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:36 am
User avatarBianca's Forum Supreme UserJoined: Mon Nov 12, 2001 4:01 amPosts: 2749Location: Maine, USA
Bianca wrote:
Its pretty funny actually that this bathing suit still fits me. It's true latex can stretch a lot.
Well, mayeb I am surprised even mor ethat the glue hold one until 2004!
Martin's technique in making latex clothes was nto always... huh.. strong 8)

Hehe, Marc beat me to it, I was going to say "that's not ALWAYS a bad thing". :P

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:10 pm
User avatarBianca's Forum Supreme UserJoined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 1:21 pmPosts: 1993Location: Montreal
Martin wrote:
King Buxton wrote:

LOL!
Yeah, we don't really see them on the covers, now do we?!

AH, Isa saw the border of the boot and waited impatiently to see that set.

I LOVE IT!