BIANCA's LATEX LAIR BIANCA's GLAMOUR LOUNGE BIANCA's STORE BIANCA's NEWS BIANCA's BOOK | FILMS BIANCA's FORUM

<  Bianca Beauchamp, Latex, Fetish, Glam  ~  Bianca's workout regime

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:24 am
User avatarBianca's Forum AffectionateJoined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:19 amPosts: 32Location: Brussels, Belgium
Hello everyone, I've been a little inactive lately (you know, life gets in the way sometimes :(), but I hope to rejoin the fun this year! :wink:

I'm also looking to get back to my 2009 fitness level and figure, which I lost much of during 2010. Back then I was running a lot (including two marathons), but these days I'm not feeling the motivation to run like I used to. As a result I need to try and find other equally effective ways to achieve my goal, but in the past I found that the "standard" gym workout didn't quite do it for me.

Which leads me to my question...Bianca, I'm very impressed with your figure and muscle tone, and I know that you work very hard with your trainer to achieve and maintain that. Would you be willing to share any of your trainer's methods of keeping you in shape? For instance, how much time you spend doing cardio vs. weights vs. stretching/core exercises, and what types of exercises you do most often?

My apologies if I'm recycling an old topic here, but I did check back several months and didn't come across any threads that seemed to address it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:55 pm
User avatarThe One In ChargeThe One In ChargeJoined: Mon Jun 26, 2000 3:01 amPosts: 3502Location: Montreal, Qc. Canada
If you folks didnt noticed yet, since January 2009, I have dropped 10 pounds. I am now 115 pounds and much happier that way. I feel less bulgy and chubby although I know I was looking good too at 125-ish. The reason I dropped the weight is because I wanted to see more definition on my body so I started to run on the treadmill. I still do free weight twice a week with a trainer and the 3rd day, he makes me run like crazy on the treadmil. The other days im not training with him, if I dont model for a photo shoot, I go to the gym and usually do minimum 30 minutes on the treadmil. I first hated it, but now that I see the results, I love it. I did a 10km run last summer in Montreal and got hooked. I now want to do the half marathon (21km) and I am training to be ready for that (in April)

Exercise is a big part of it but food too. I have reduced my portion and have found that if I eat less but more often, I dont have any craving and feel fine.

I still drink a lot with friends though and hat will probably never change. oh well :blah:

I cant really tell you what I do at the gym with my trainer as he change the exercise every time I see him. But to me, regarding weight loss, I say cardio is what you need. it doesnt have to be running. It could be spinning too or else..

good luck X/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:53 am
Bianca's Forum Worshipper .Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:51 pmPosts: 194
Bianca - We all appreciate your workouts.

I'll bet the out door running is more interesting than the treadmill, though.

- h

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:27 pm
User avatarBianca's Forum AffectionateJoined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:19 amPosts: 32Location: Brussels, Belgium
Thanks for the feedback Bianca, it is helpful! I had a feeling you'd say that your trainer constantly varies your sessions - it keeps your body guessing, and it's a sign that you have a very good trainer (as if there was any doubt)! :wink: I do have one follow-up question though, if you don't mind: do you do a lot of interval training on the treadmill (cycles of fast/slow), or do you generally just set it for a certain time or distance and go at the same speed the whole time?

Good suggestion on the portion sizes too - like you I also lost some weight in early 2009, and part of how I did it was eating a bit less (or at least not more, since I was training for a marathon). However, these days it's easier said than done with this Belgian foodie I'm living with...AHEM(BelgiumMarc)! :mrgreen:

Best of luck with your training for the half marathon - it is easy to get hooked on the races, isn't it? A new course where you can't usually run, lots of other runners, and of course everyone who comes out to cheer everybody on...it's a rush! Anyway, good luck, and most of all have fun!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:25 pm
User avatarThe One In ChargeThe One In ChargeJoined: Mon Jun 26, 2000 3:01 amPosts: 3502Location: Montreal, Qc. Canada
When my trainer makes me run, he does it with interval only. Its really hard and a real pain in the ass. I do it for the whole session which is 60 minutes. At the end, I just want to die. I would not have enough motivation and guts to do it by myself so that`s why he does it with me once a week.
The rest of the week, I run alone for about 60 minutes as well but on a constant speed which is not as hard at all as what he makes me do. But I still do 10km minimum so it`s good. I do run about 5 times a week and keep 2 days off. After a good run, I drink a cup or a cup and half of orange juice (fresh, not the fake one sold), or take a protein shake, or sometime, I just forget the liquid and go eat a snack :mrgreen:

The eating plan he made me is very nice. I never starve or have cravings. The combination of both made it possible for me to loose the little extra weight I had (not that it was that bad) to make it possible for my abs to shine and my thighs to cut a bit more 8)

I used to hate cardio and did only weight for a long time. I am not sure I am in love now with cardio but I see the results and it keep me going. I also feel much better in my head. Sometime in the past, ive gone to the gym right after something upsetting happened to me and after the workout, I would feel better and less emotional which is better for me to deal with some situations..

I agree; outside runs are awesome and a wonderful rush! Will you do some more? Ill sure will

best of luck to you too at the gym!!
X/

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:15 pm
Bianca's Forum Addict!Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 9:17 pmPosts: 121Location: CT, USA
If this may motivate you, Bianca, your body is a sculpture of womanly perfection.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:34 pm
hihihihihi! :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:33 am
I'll definitely be doing more runs, in fact I'm scheduled to run the Antwerp 10 mile race in April! :nuts:

Thanks so much again for all the feedback and tips Bianca. I'm more or less looking to do what you did (lose 8-10 lbs and tone up, preferably WITHOUT having to run another marathon! :arg:) so it is truly helpful and motivating to hear how you accomplished it!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:45 pm
well of course, Belgium has great food and sauce and chocolate and... :mrgreen: Temptation is everywhere :nuts:
I was 125 pounds and happy for many years. But 2 years ago after ive seen myself in one interview on t.v, I didn't like what I saw. In the end, you have to do what makes you happy. And the workout for me is easy. Not a punishment at all like many people would consider a diet. Actually for me, I just had to rethink my whole deal. I realized I was at the gym many time a week but never did any cardio as I hated it. And I did eat pretty bad sometimes after partying. (love the poutine here!!).

Are you guys coming to Fetish Evolution? Would love to talk with you :-)

and for all the others who read this, you know, you can add your thoughts. Its not a private discussion :blah:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:48 pm
and by the way, I am totally impressed that you did 2 marathons!! One day I hope to be able to do one. Although I think im a masochist... but not in the sexy way!!!
Humm let see the options:
1) running like crazy for 42 km and thinking you`re going to die
or
2) drinking a glass of bubbly with friends while some suckers are running their brain out!

humm...

still, id love to do it one day! I would feel super proud of myself. But even at the 10km, I felt proud cause Ive been a runner in my life and now, Im trying too :mrgreen: