BIANCA's LATEX LAIR BIANCA's GLAMOUR LOUNGE BIANCA's STORE BIANCA's NEWS BIANCA's BOOK | FILMS BIANCA's FORUM

<  Bianca Beauchamp, Latex, Fetish, Glam  ~  New B's! (Bianca's Boobs)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:17 am
Bianca's Forum NewbieJoined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:03 pmPosts: 11Location: York, uk
I was never very good at maths! :lol2: :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:36 pm
User avatarBianca's Forum Supreme UserJoined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:54 amPosts: 1108Location: Netherlands
sweet and curvy wrote:
I was never very good at maths! :lol2: :wink:

I was good at math, but only now I'm discovering what it's good for. :mrgreen:

Btw., I just read over the thread again. It's lengthy indeed, and there's lots of fun-stuff-bullshit, guess you got lost there.

But there's also interesting explanations from both Bianca and Martin about profile/projection (that's the same as shape, or I'm completely lost). Seems to me most of your question id answered there.

I think it's time for a thorough re-read sweet and curvy. :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:20 am
User avatarThe One In ChargeThe One In ChargeJoined: Mon Jun 26, 2000 3:01 amPosts: 3502Location: Montreal, Qc. Canada
Well yes. They are 800cc and big X/ I don't know if I'll keep them that big though.. Stay tune :nuts:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:29 pm
Bianca's Forum NewbieJoined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:03 pmPosts: 11Location: York, uk
Bianca wrote:
Well yes. They are 800cc and big X/ I don't know if I'll keep them that big though.. Stay tune :nuts:

No, shape refers to whether the impant is round or teardropped not the same as profile...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:06 am
Bianca's Forum Worshipper .Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:51 pmPosts: 198
Bianca wrote:

Oh, please keep them!! They're heavenly. BTW - It seems we only get to see them in all their glory on the glamour site. I hope this is not a permanent approach...... :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:25 am
User avatarThe One In ChargeThe One In ChargeJoined: Mon Jun 26, 2000 3:01 amPosts: 3502Location: Montreal, Qc. Canada
Well, you'll like next month updates. Boobies!!! :nuts:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:29 am
the style (or shape in your words) is the look of the implants (round, teardrop, textured)
then, for each style, you may find different profile. The profile is actually how big, (if I may say it like this) the implant is when you look at it by profile.
To go with the profile number, you also have to pay attention to the diameter. The bigger the diameter is, the rounder it will be as long as you have a good amount of cc`s to make the profile compensate for it.

Anyways, enough math. I don't want to start enumerating all the numbers. Some privacy would be nice. In the end, they are 800cc and they make me a 32FF

:blah:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:52 am
Bianca's Forum Worshipper .Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:06 amPosts: 173Location: Melbourne
Couple o questions for Bianca.

1: Don't they hurt your back? I know silicone or whatever material is used cannot be light if it maintains its shape and structural integrity so well.

2: How would the size increase, curiously? Would the implants be removed and larger ones inserted, if you decide to get bigger? Or would it be a series of implants shaped to provide a larger shape?

3: Is sensitivity lost when "upgrading" your breasts so-to-speak? Or does the increased TSA provide greater sensation? Because I know latex must provide for some wonderful tactile sensations on the more erogenous zones.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:19 pm
Bianca wrote:
Anyways, enough math. I don't want to start enumerating all the numbers. Some privacy would be nice. In the end, they are 800cc and they make me a 32FF

:blah:

Thats fair enough bianca, just take it as a compliment that we want to know every detail as they are obviously a good choice and we want the same! If you have them as good as yours then you are bound to receive lots of attention :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:37 pm
User avatarBianca's Forum Supreme UserJoined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:54 amPosts: 1108Location: Netherlands
Yes, it is fair enough. I've always admired Bianca for her guts and openness, no other celebrity comes close to that.